You need to be independent and resourceful, be able to communicate and collaborate effectively, and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment. Built in a modular and extensible way using the latest technologies, our team is able to deliver a lightning fast and feature-rich experience to customers
- Understand and communicate the technical strategy within the team.
- Question other team elements designs and commits, Code Review is a must.
- Take feature requests and user stories from business owners and translate them into reusable components and elegant code solutions.
- Participate and/or take ownership over the internal software features, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
- Work with development, operations, testing and others to identify and resolve bottlenecks on the path to production.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with full stack web development on both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with OO programming.
- Passionate about web development – you are comfortable on both server and client side.
- Knowledge in architectural patterns and software design patterns
- Experience with REST pattern
- Push technologies (WebSockets)
- Computer Science degree or equivalent required
What you can expect
At Rho we offer a working culture that will make your life better and a career experience where your skills will grow.
Working at Rho will give you the chance to:
- Feed your passion for programming and still have time for your life after work;
- Deal with complex coding challenges and use state of the art tools and methodologies;
- Make part of an international team without leaving your hometown;
- Have a career development programme based on your technical skills proficiency evolution;
Your career and your life need a company that helps you in the process of managing work, personal development and time for leisure.
Apply and be part of our team. If you feel like it, stop-by to have a chat and meet our team.